Infertility treatment in India
Infertility is a life-altering medical problem that plagues thousands of couples in India, depriving them of unbridled joy of parenthood. Today, one out of seven couples remains infertile owing to a number of factors like stressful lifestyles, inadequate nutrition, side effects of drugs, physiological problems, infections etc. the number of infertility cases is increasing at an alarming rate throughout the country.
However, all is not lost, you do not need to lose hope. Infertility treatment in India is eminently possible and that is where we pitch in.
At GENOME The Fertility Centre, we offer nothing short of world-class infertility treatments using the most advanced equipment and procedures, thereby attaining good levels of success. Our team comprises of Infertility specialists, Andrologists, Embryologists, Semenologists, Endocrinologists, Fertility counselors, trained nurses, and technicians among others. We pride ourselves on the timeless principles of integrity, excellence and successful results. At the same time, we do not go overboard with our promises because we are professionals who value the relevance of genuine diagnosis and truthful treatment.
As a leading IVF center in India we make it a point to make all procedures from prognosis to treatment as transparent, comfortable and as affordable as possible. Our endeavor is to provide best-in-class medical treatment that encourages the best possible outcome for your situation without raising false hopes. Thankfully, today a number of fertility ailments can be treated using medications, surgeries or Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) procedures such as IVF which increase the likelihood of pregnancies in a significant manner.
Overview of treatment
The nuances of infertility treatment can include a range of options. These can vary from simple lifestyle changes (such as the counseling to quit smoking and alcohol and/or stress reduction therapies) to complicated medical procedures, based on the extent and duration of the underlying medical cause.
When you approach a clinic for infertility treatment, you will hear a few unknown terms. One of them will be ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology), which refers to the treatments specifically geared to increase the number of sperms or eggs and creation of embryos simultaneously creating a favorable biological environment for pregnancy.
Infertility treatments can be classified into three types
- Medications: These can be used as standalone drugs or utilized in conjunction with other treatment options and are generally looked at as the first line of treatment when the cases are not too complicated. These include both oral and injectable drugs.
- Surgical interventions: In cases where medicines fail to work and involve other complications, surgery is typically the next course of action. Surgical interventions have shown to be of good help in cases of male infertility issues, problems related to the fallopian tube, fibroids, endometriosis and PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome).
- Assisted pregnancy options: These include treatment options like IVF, IUI, ICSI, IMSI, TESA, PESA, MESA and GIFT, among many others. Assistive pregnancy treatments entail the use of modern technology in treating complicated cases and have emerged as a real boon in today’s times. IVF treatment in India today is affordable and successful more than ever before thanks to ART procedures.
What makes IVF process so unique and successful?
IVF (In-vitro fertilization) refers to an integral ART method which utilizes the patients’ eggs and sperms in a manner that no other treatment does, thereby significantly increasing the likelihood of a pregnancy. Because of the intricacy of procedure and the quality of technological intervention (which includes sperm and egg retrieval in a proper safe manner), it enjoys a significant edge over other options. IVF is also known to help in many cases of low sperm count (oligiospermia) or no sperm count (obstructive azoospermia).
Suitable candidates for IVF
If you are experiencing the following problems, don’t lose hope as you can benefit from an IVF treatment.
- Low sperm motility with low sperm count
- Sexual dysfunction
- Genetic ailments
- Damage to reproductive system
- Problems in Fallopian Tubes
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Age related problems
Why choose us
- Proven Success: Our IVF success rates are enviable. The pregnancy rates remain consistently high for woman of all age groups (child bearing age). We have also attained a good success rate in complicated multiple IVF cases as well as in patients who have failed IUI treatments.
- Quality Expertise: Our team boasts of enviable expertise in the form of qualified and well-trained IV specialists, doctors, embryologists and counselors, among others. An expertise having more than 10 years of proven track record.
- Advanced Technologies: We use only the best available infertility treatments. We make it a point to leverage the best equipment and IVF procedures. When it comes to advanced treatments, the technologies we leverage are of international standards.
- Ethical Practices: We maintain absolute transparency in our pricing plans and do not indulge in unethical practices like hidden charges in IVF cost. Our motto is to help our patients at an affordable cost without compromising on their safety. Unblemished credibility is our benchmark and we don’t compromise on any of our core values. That being said, our staff is friendly and our atmosphere friendly.
- Rigorous screening: The participants in our fertility treatments including patients qualifying for an ART procedure as well as Donors and surrogates undergo screening as per international standards.
- Confidentiality: We make it a point to keep all of our patient records strictly confidential without any loopholes.
- Accessibility: We make it a point to be available to you as near as and when you need in terms of our REACH through outreach clinics and OPDs, Website, Social Media, WhatsApp, Phone, Get An Appointment
- International Collaboration: We make it a point to keep our team updated with the latest in ART field by overseas training programs at our knowledge partner in Israel, Participation in International as National conferences of Repute.